Legendary gifts from sir @jonathanmannion tankiessss #B.I.G 👑
Peanut Banana “Punch”
2 cups of Vanilla almond milk
1.5 tbsp of Peanut Butter
A couple drops of Vanilla Extract
I know this combo sounds strange but it’s SO GOOD! My friend gave me the recipe and I really enjoyed it. Plus, I LOVE peanut butter so this smoothie was right up my alley.
I must try this.
Image credit and recipe: halfbakedharvest.comWhole Wheat Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Pancakes with Vanilla Coconut Glaze
- Banana Bread Pancakes:
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2/3 cup milk (I used 2%)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips (you dont have to use an chocolate or you can use more than this. I did.)
- Vanilla Coconut Glaze:
- 1 (15 ounces) can coconut milk (regular or lite)
- 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. In medium mixing bowl, mash the bananas and add the milk, vanilla, egg and melted coconut oil. Whisk to combine. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until a smooth batter forms, but be sure not to over mix. Stir in the chocolate chips and allow the batter to sit five minutes.
- Well the batter rests begin the vanilla coconut glaze. Mix the coconut milk, brown sugar, and vanilla in a small saucepan. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring it constantly, until it comes to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes until it thickens into a syrup, it will thicken slightly as it cools. (Be carful not to let the mixture boil as it will change the consistency).
- While the glaze simmers, heat a skillet or grill on medium heat. Using a 1/3 cup measure, spoon batter into rounds and cook until bubbles form on top – about 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook for a minute or two more. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve hot with the vanilla coconut glaze.
Ah me and my babe is going to try to whip this up!